Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Great Bathing Suit Search

Unfortunately, I have been blessed with a rather large backend. This proves annoying when attempting to find a swimsuit that fits and fits well. I can go with a two piece, but I'm always just entirely too self-conscious while wearing it. Many years ago, I was in posession of a black, one-piece swimsuit which had boyshort bottoms, a low back and fit me just perfectly. Sadly, this bathing suit disappeared while I was moving to college. I have been searching for this swimsuit for years but to no avail...until today!


I present the Damsel Polka Dot One Piece swimsuit from Urban Outfitters. I love the halter ties and the cut of the backend. They also have the same cut in solid colors as well. I love that the 40's/50's are coming back! Link






This one is from pinupgirlclothing.com. It's at a lower price point which is always a bonus and it has that cute kind of non-skirt skirt. Link














This one is Retrodress. They have a selection of Esther Williams-inspired bathing suits. I love the rouching at the sides. Link

No comments: