Friday, August 24, 2007

"I dole out justice with the tip of my boot..."

I've been having visions lately of walking out of my house in the morning and hearing frost crunch under my feet and seeing each puff of breath. Oh, how much I love winter. Although it's traditionally the season of bulky sweaters, dry skin and chapped lips, it's still my absolutely favorite season.

With the nearness of the chilly season, in addition to hunting for the perfect jacket, I also need a solid but sexy pair of boots to get me through snowflakes. As it seems to go for most every post, first there's my dream choices:


And then we have the feasible choices:

Juliette by Mia, $85.95 from Zappos.com; 'Jelly Donut' Ankle Boot by BC Footwear, $79.95 from Nordstrom; Morgan by Bronx Shoes, $119.65 from Zappos.com

No comments: