Thursday, May 31, 2007

My kind of workout shoes...

These are shoes that aren't just nice to look at and a bit on the sporty side, but they actually tone your legs and bum while you just walk around in them.

Sport Low by MBT $248.95 These would be the priciest ones out there. Supposedly they make you feel as though you are walking on sand all day. Notice that the soles are rounded, which I would think would burn a lot of fat just standing still and trying not to fall over.

Allure by Earth $112.95 The conscruction of these shoes is based on the toe being higher than the heel. Supposedly it gives you perfect posture and all day it's like you are walking up a hill. I definitely think that would tone, but I think I'd get pretty dern tired walking uphill all day.

Fit Flops (for sale at Running Bare) Currently selling for 36 pounds in the UK (approx. $72) All the rage in the UK right now, these are supposed to be very similar to MBT's, in that they feel like walking on sand all day. Bath and Body Works are supposedly carrying these, so I definitely want to try them out and see if I feel anything toning.

No comments: